There are many good reasons to connect with your higher self. The top nine reasons (in no particular order of importance) are described in this blog post.
1. Your higher self (also known as your soul, your true self, your authentic self, your inner being, your bridge to the Divine) is your access point to your higher life purpose.
Everyone has a higher life purpose that we are to fulfill during this time of awakening and transformation. The way you access your higher purpose is by developing a deeper and clearer relationship with your higher self. The “map” or “blueprint” to your higher life purpose is within you.
2. Your higher self is the “place” from where you access (and activate) your intuition.
Nothing activates your intuition better than connecting with and paying attention to your higher self. Your intuition and inner knowing are important elements that help guide you on your daily path so that there’s a sense of greater cooperation in the Universe.
Want to gain confidence in your intuition? Cultivate a real relationship with your higher self. Want to activate your consciousness? Cultivate a relationship with your higher self. Want to see glimpses of your higher life purpose? Cultivate a relationship with your higher self. Want to gain confidence in yourself? … You get the picture.
3. Your higher self is your access point to your wisdom from all time.
Your soul is infinite–meaning it’s been around forever. You probably have had many, many lifetimes. You can gain access to that wisdom by reconnecting within and paying attention to that part of you.
4. Your higher self is the place from where you clear your karma and make sense of your life and your “Soul Contracts” with others.
By understanding your life and your soul agreements from the perspective of the higher self, you will heal and transform your life. You will then be truly, authentically grateful for having gone through your process (your life path and how it had helped you grow). Almost nothing feels better than gratitude when it’s authentic.
5. Your higher self is the place from where you restore inner balance, wholeness and peace.
Your soul is the place from where you restore right- and left-brain balance and wholeness (“lower level” human consciousness comes together with “higher level” or “divine” consciousness). After you integrate with your higher self, you will notice that the constant chattering in your head will diminish greatly (if not completely) and the battle going on in your mind will settle down.
6. Your higher self is your access point to your potential, your gifts and unique contribution that will be key to creating your own “Golden Age.”
The energy of your soul is the energy of your potential (your unique gifts and abilities). Reconnecting within and following through with your inner guidance promptly and consistently is the best way to create a life that you’ll actually love to live.
7. Integrating with your higher self is how you will help create the Golden Age for all beings on the Earth.
Your Higher Self is connected to the larger Divine Plan. By fulfilling your role in the Divine Plan, you will help bring about the Golden Age for humanity.
8. Your higher self is your bridge to Interconnectedness and all its gifts.
When you follow through with your higher self’s guidance, you will benefit in the form of more flow in your life, favorable and sometimes amazing synchronicities, a sense of perfect timing, greater cooperation with the people in your life, as well as new insights. These are considered the gifts of Interconnectedness and following through. And when you benefit in some way, so will everyone and everything else around you–as everyone and everything is also connected to you through the Interconnectedness.
9. Your higher self is how you activate your Ascension.
There are many misconceptions about the ascension process. Ascension refers to the expansion of your consciousness (the raising of your consciousness, the Great Shift in your consciousness) that occurs when you begin to see the world as if you had the perspective of God. (After all, your higher self is a fragment of God.) When you begin to see the world from such a high perspective, your behaviors and habits will change, even those habits you’ve had a hard time changing up until this point.
These are the top 9 reasons why it is worth your while to connect and integrate with your higher self.Share this